Am I throwing away my investment money?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an outside shareholder reading the threads of most the pharmaceutical companies I have invested in makes me wonder where the hell I have put my money. How much more of a dividend could I be collecting if there wasn't so much waste? I am by no means a major shareholder, I am just your average investor, but I don't like to see good money thrown after bad. How many reps are working at Sanofi? It seems like every big pharma company has too many. Can you guys even see your customers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on the geography and the attitude of the doctors. The independent ones ( what few are left) will normally see reps for the samples and free food. The bigger medical groups are shutting down left and right. I've been in a rural territory and urban and the former will see reps but its still limited. In general i'd say normal access is about 20-25 percent, but some reps may feel differently.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go get yourself a financial planner and stop asking silly questions on cafepharma

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You losers are becoming an extinct species in the medical industry. Pharma reps are going bye bye very soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is your stock if you have invested in Sanofi. and yes, we know we are going very soon, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Same old shit. Here's one for you, I may become a financial planner and really fuck you good. Yeh, invest with me asshole.