Multaq DM's Beware

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2011 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the new target !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe so but they are taking 1 Multaq rep per territory with them by year end!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow I am going to call up Max K and ask him if he wants to fight.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the team may go to one per territory, but for the cost and if a sales position vacancy is available who do you think will get it? Not the DM. Bottom line is, that if this does happen then at least 30 DM's will be displaced and 3 to 4 RD's will go. I like my odds better as a rep vs. yours as a DM. No hard feelings.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha so deserved too!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please spay and neuter your pets.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Bob Barker

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creationism or evolution?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God has a Hand in Both. As humans we apply a 24 hour system to run our lives. But if you believe that God is eternal, then do you think God adheres to 24 hour system? No, he probably doesn't. So how long is a Day to God? What if a day to God is 400,000,000 years? Or what if a second to God is 50,000,000 years. The point here is that evolution took millions of years and will take millions more. As humans we are just discovering things about ourselves and the universe. But there are two things that remain a mystery. 1) Big bang Theory (no not Sanofi) for the creation of the universe. 2) Say what you will, but there has not been any proven DNA source to link man (Homosapiens) to apes. Right now, it's theory and nothing else. What is also interesting is that as a naturalist, Darwin was also a christen. Is survival of the fittist that far off from Christen, Jewish or Islamic principles and beliefs? Just think about it.