HSG Survey: More Wasted Money

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2011 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go. More wasted money on another version of the "Engagement Survey". How much money did we throw at HSG for a useless survey?

Hey senior management, try getting out in the field to talk with people. You might learn a few things without tossing so much money at another vendor.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yes please stop with surveys-the rd's do come out and ride with you and they dont ask you a damn thing and then they fill up my mailbox with these useless surveys-her you go:

general consensus is the company is fucked. Leave us alone and let us do our jobs. Stop with all the surveys. Make the rds either behave in the field when they are with us or keep them somewhere where they cant actually piss off customers-also they can give me a far or fuck off with thier comments. I dont really give a shit what they think-they have not earned a dollar for the company.Also stop with all the lists and "dont call the help desk" and" we care about your development"-no you dont. Fuck off. Stop with coaching letters-you dont have the right to coach anybody. If you still feel the need to coach someone start a fucking softball team. Hire some Managers that someone, anyone respects. Get rid of RD's altogether and let Managers have their balls back. If the company is going down the tubes, which everyone suspects, at least from our perspective (not the shareholders), then offer severance. Stop with the games. We are all sick of your games. I think you started the year right although you should have actually come out and apologized for your behavior instead of telling all of us we needed to get over it and move on. Guess what we tried. We fell for your bullshit and now we see how it really is. It is worse than ever. Stick the survey up your arse. 50% of people will just answer neutral which by the way (god does the field have to interpret eveything for you?) means we hate you. It is most certainly not positive. It means WE HATE YOU. I think that about covers it.