Hurricane Anne Arrives!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Irene left us now hurricane Anne will be with most of us through the end of the year, that is until the layoffs come. Then another year of re-building after the devastation.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WITH THE MULTAQ ISSUES, THE PIPELINE DRYING UP, THE GROSS OVERSTAFFING IN DIABETES AND THE ONCOLOGY DIVISIONS, HOW CAN THERE NOT BE LAYOFFS?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please spay and neuter your pets!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, forecast anyone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diabetes will not be cut this 4th quarter. Why do you think there are so many positions left unfilled in diabetes? They are for half of the Multaq team, those who dont get a package from CVIN etc. The company wants to try to spare as many as they can. Figure less than 200 will get any type of package. It does not solve the over-staffed division, but it gives SA time to see if anything can get to market soon. They would have a PR nightmare on there hands if they took out 1200 or so like last year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spelling brain fart.. meant their..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tune in for Anne's town hall next Monday to see what her plan is. She certainly is speaking in the right code for layoffs (changing industry, challenges to our business, etc.). I have to agree that the Diabetes and Oncology divisions are overstaffed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overstaffed is an understatement. Many just trying to look busy to save their jobs. Especially RSd and.DSMs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. Seems as if I stop my manager is running up my ass. Everyone is in the survival mode and hoping for some sort of answers soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wander if it is more of a "I'm tired of all this shit" mode. I know I am. Please, please bring it on already.