Why there is no single rooms

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2011 at 7:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the pfizer board, applies to all you f-ups that ruined it for us all.

Up until maybe 10 years ago, we always had to share a room. Many times, we roomed with strangers at regional POAs and national meetings. And we ALWAYS teamed up with strangers at training, where you were guaranteed not to know your room mate.
    You snivelling simpletons are the ones that ruined it for everyone. Because single rooms took away all accountability, there were many, many problems due to hook-ups (DM -rep, trainer-rep, rep-rep), attempted hook-ups, and even worse. I'm guessing that Pfizer had to go back to the way we operated from the beginning, just to eliminate the potential for devilment that came because people couldnt keep their pants zipped.
    I rue the day that our former President and her fan-boy minions decided to add multiple divisions selling each major product. As many of of us that were around those days predicted, it led to the downfall of this company. Why? They had to hire so many people that they lowered the bar. It got so low that people that couldnt get a sniff (even if they were old enough to be interviewed) in 1989 were DMs after a "great" career of 4 years.
    I was in HR for awhile, and I remember turning away lawyers, DVMs, chiropractors, jr-level i-bankers in training, experienced salespeople in their mid-30's, just because we had no openings at the time. 14 years later, I was appalled at the low level of "professionalism" of new reps and DMs that I saw come through HQ.
    This blog proves my point.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats wrong with people wanting to get laid?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's no fun lighting and smelling your own farts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expecting an offer within the week. Now way will I room with any pharma dweeb. I will get my own room. Guaranteed!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are indeed taking a position then you indeed have become a pharma dweeb. I pray you are not my partner with an attitude like that who needs you princess.p

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No can do.... Sharing a crapper and shower with some obnxious stooge from NY or some saggy tail homo from L.A. ain`t gonna happen. Pay me now S-A with my own room or pay me later with gift cards........ it all comes out in the wash. Ya getting this memo HR?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction the homos are from SF and the metrosexuals are from LA. I hate living in CA, and I hate working for the tyrant who covers CA.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to hell, gaylord!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that they care too much who fucks who. What they care most about is that it would cost twice as much to give you your own room. This is about the bottom line.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My reply to this is, how much money do you think S/A loses on rep gift cards which ultimatley funds private rooms and all other things that reps want to pay themselves back for?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure they've done the math. If there's one thing these corporate types are good at it's counting pennies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look you slugs, you got no game. I always seem to wind up sharing a room with one of the hotties after the 1st night cocktail reception.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So watz up on the single rooms. Can you negotiate one at the point of being hired? Kinda like you do the starting salary. I`d actually take 2-3K less in salary to get a single room.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always have my own room and SA is the one who told me I would get it after filling out the medical information form upon hire. They called me while I was doing home training and explained it. Sure is NICE

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have your own room in your mom's basement

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats wrong with roomies? The thought of some 40 year old hot MaMa role playing with a timid 20 something late at night makes my MVA melt!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Mr. I got game,
    Do you also always seem to wind up passing your STDs around? Take the bugs home to your girlfriend(s) at home too, big playah?

Newsflash- Male or female can get or transmit STDs such as Herpes even WITH a condom on.

Skin to skin is all it takes, Cowboy. Aren't you proud of yourself now?

Oh, that's right, you have "game."

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it could be proved that far more HR problems have arisen from people still getting laid but then having their roommate return too early than from anything that might happen when one has their own room. I agree with your thoughts about the lowering of the bar once big pharma decided it needed armies of sales reps. Perhaps companies could afford to let reps have their own rooms if standards about who gets hired were a bit more selective and if there weren't multiple sales forces for the company to have to accomodate for a meeting.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get my own room. I just pay for it. Don't see the big deal.
    I have coffee delivered so I can have coffee while I bathe, get ready and listen to news.
    I go to the meeting put my best "I am happy to be here" face.

Then I go home. Kiss my kids and got to bed with my wife and make fun of all the stupid shit that goes at the meeting.
    Then I Work my 15-20 hours a week and put my best "I am happy to be here face" on.
    Try living well, you will like it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA