I WILL KEEP WORKING AS LONG AS SANOFI IS DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY ME.

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2011 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND THE PLAN B PLANNING WILL CONTINUE ON.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been two years now since I started my own biz. Thanks Sanofi for helping fund my venture.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and thanks sanofi for providing better insurance coverage than my other job. It's nice to have choices!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a fellow plan b'er and a Sanofi pharmaceutical rep I too would just like to say thank you for allowing me to double dip all these years. I sure thought that I was done for last December, but here we are in August of 2011 and I still made it through the cuts. I hope Anne keeps things business as usual, with ignorant management in charge that is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One morning I was watching a upper management video conference call on the lap top. My seven year old look puzzled at the screen and said "dad you are wise to have started my Plan B multi million dollar business." I looked at him smiled put the computer in my bag. We laughed as the presenters muffled voice came out of the bag as we threw it into the trunk. I was so proud of my little guy. He got it at 7. I smiled when I dropped him off at school and hurried to pick him up as soon as school was out. They grow up so quickly. Thanks everyone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amway rocks!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tupperware Rules!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Amway was my option, I would work it with a smile until I was financially independent.