Medical Device Expansion Now

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for top notch performers who are "hunters" not "farmers". Must have experience with at least one of the following:
    Buy and Bill, medical & capital equipment sales, wound care only if it is account driven with sales, OR experience (standing in the lunch room with a booth does not count), B2B sales, sales awards with documentation on how you got it, 1099 top performers.

Sorry, NO PHARMA REPS need apply, especially form Sanofi. REALLY...do you think any of you really stand a chance to even come close to getting a call from one of us? If you are still in PHARMA then the answer is right in the mirror. We do not hire lazy marketing detail people who buy lunches for offices and put in calls into a computer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post is boring and unoriginal. There are plenty of examples of Pharma Reps going into Medical Supplies and Device. What you don't get is the entire Healthcare field is down and the smart ones get out of Medical completely. Now go away. You are a LOSER.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, you will never understand my world of REAL SALES. Dope

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh gosh, the "real sales" guy is back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you're posting on a stupid blog in the middle to the day then no decent company wants you....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice try my lazy pharma rep friend, I worked today, unlike you,"oh it's the friday before a holiday, I'm not "working"...ya I did and made $$, great day, nothing you would understand, slug....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, you hurt my feelings. Bottom line is, YOU are probably not a medical device rep. If so, why would you even bother coming to CP at all. What do you care about pharma reps anyway? If you're doing so well, you don't even need to advertise your success. But, I've seen you guys in action, really!!! I can do what you do with no problem. There isn't much difference in what you do and what I do. LMAO

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Times a rough huh you delusional fool. Not that long ago you posted how you made $$$$ and now it`s down to ONLY $$. Pipe it down you aSs clown.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just LOVE calling you slugs out ! Like You !!! Keep posting in the middle of the work day, keep proving my point. You're a lazy slug.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO. Take a look again at the post you responded to. Its says 9:52 PM. It was Friday, I had 15 appointments, 4 in a CATH labs. I was asked to stay and assist because the worthless Medical Device Rep was gone and wouldn't answer his cell phone or pager. Probably at the bar drunk. Anyway everything turned out okay. Don't worry device man, I've got you covered.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you bag of wind. Did you ever think that maybe just maybe some of us do have tons of experience that you are seeking. Would you blame an individual if they were lucky enough to nab a job like we have. Granted I know I will not make the big times here but im doing very nicely. Oh and yes I have a proven track record in those past Sales positions. So with an attitude like that I wouldn't want to work selling your dam product.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay no attention to that loser claiming to be this anonymous device sales rep making big bucks. That stooge got canned from here and hangs out in his mom`s basement p!ssing his life away making false anonymous claims about his self proclaimed wealth. Total dweeb.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

left sanofi after the layoff of '10 (voluntarily in Feb...but sanofi kept paying me for a while after that!)

now in a device company...base about 2k lower than what i was at sanofi...but making monthly commissions...lowest has been 4500 ("new hire" for first month...then exceeded this fast and significantly), highest (so far) 11,755.

sanofi couldn't pay this in a quarter...much less a month! Very true in earlier comment..."you are marketing losers that only buy lunches for offices and enter calls into a computer"....I do nothing like this now...and get paid so much more...and more importantly, enjoy myself so much more!

this is true...if you are still in pharma...unless you are an overpaid dinasaur (i get it...i'd stay if i were you too..), you are a loser! reason you're not making $ like others is you can't! now go enter your calls for the day and gag when you see a call from your manager come in!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing you're not a DINOSAUR.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are so immature-nobody cares how much money you make or what you do for your money-what is wrong with you that you need to come on here and brag like this? did your parents not teach you any manners at all? i bet you are the most annoying person in your neighborhood! do you care about anything but money? just go away

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has S/A hired yet for the new meter division?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have not gotten FDA clearance yet so hiring freeze until that occurs. It's taking longer than they thought but that is standard operations from what I hear around here.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newgit