Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2011 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please give me an honest answer. What exactly do pharma reps do that define them as sales professionals, I am being honest here. Help me through this red tape...
    1. They go to a doctors office and talk about their drug but can not talk anything that is not listed in a PI and/or parts of a clinical.
    2. They ask a doctor to write their product. Patient goes to pharmacy and gets rx filled and insurance pays for it. Therefore rep is not involved with process. The doctor can lie to rep without them knowing.
    3. Reps get a spreadsheet every 2 weeks that is 2 weeks further behind on what IMS says comes in pharmacy. Over 60% pharmacies do not report. Another 20% is considered raw data and is put into a zip code default.
    4. Rep puts in calls each day by going to name of doctor and selecting what they talked about. They are not suppose to "ask for the business".
    5. Rep is suppose to make so many calls per day on a "target list" and also pharmacy calls. What exactly do they do in a pharmacy that helps the sell of a product. Walgreens does not allow reps in.
    6. Reps can go to national, regional, and district meetings lasting up to a whole week while no one is actually taking care of the customers. Do these reps get calls form doctors while they are gone asking for things besides (lunch cancelations and needing more samples)
    7. Dr. wants samples but Sanofi can not leave up to 1 month and you can leave samples for return them using your drug with rx.
    8. A manager rides with them every 3 weeks but sits in the car all day and then writes a report on what they need to do better. They get to have a great lunch during the field day, so the manager gets great lunches 4 days a week and then an office day to sit on t/c's.
    9. Reps are paid 90% salary and 10% bonus, not commission right? So only a bonus??
    10. According to your reviews you are judged on competencies???WTF???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your points may be accurate. However, you CANNOT be any dumber than you're SUPPOSED to be. Were there CANCELLATIONS on brain power issued to you? Trying to be "cute" with a long, drawn out post just accentuates your stupidity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I "guaruntee" you were the same asshole spelling nazi from all the other prior threads on this log. Now go do your weekly district manager brainwashing teleconference you moron.

it's tough admitting that reps and managers are completely useless out in the field, isn't it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, you must be a left wing democrat. Always hiding from the truth and trying to post attacks on something that has NO MERIT. Hey pretty boy, since when do you have to come onto CP and worry about spelling and grammar? Do you check spell check on texting? Why is it so important to you on CP. It is nothing but trash and rumors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you read the post dickhead or are you unable to comprehend the words because they are actually correct? "Your points may be accurate....." What part of that is hiding from the truth? I was merely pointing out how truly stupid you are and I will say it again. I'm not "worried" about spelling and grammar, but I am smart enough to use both correctly.