What about the vast talent pool working in the Regional offices?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thias will be an easy one. Secretaries will be promoted to RD levels as they run the offices anyways. They cover for the RD's'who we know only try to look busy. Until you've seen an RDsleeping in his office as he sorts through the task of pushing down emails you'll see how useless this group is.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have something better to do, dogwaste, than clutter up this site with your observations about RDs. It's as if you are God's answer to the problem. Obviously you are bitter about not having a job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say the OP's observations are spot on. I've not seen one RD who was worth 1/4 of his salary. A anspargers savant could do their job. How hard is it to sent a group email or voicemail. The art of nodding your head without a clue or a thought on what is being said is an admirable trait.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen any talent to speak of in any regional offices. Just a bunch of guys trying to look busy with paint by number sets, Video games,playing cards etc. Watching them prepare for a teleconference is like watching Barnun and Baily. Biggest waste of office space. Real small minds in the regional offices.