Awww it's raining in Bridgewater

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How appropriate for the storm coming this way from Paris named Anne. Boo hoo.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got something better to do than post this shit? I didn't think so. Fuck off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go OP. Now you've pissed of Anne. You're in trouble now!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forecast is for more rain in Bridgewater this week. I wonder if there's any significance to that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the direction of SA, it appears you are the ones getting rained on. Better take an umbrella because the shit's going to fall on you reps soon enough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep here..wow what he heck is going on with this company such anger. Let it go folks there ain't nothing you can do to change the situation. The anger will just eat you up. Bottomline who gives a CRAP anymore its not like we won't see this next year same time..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reps are not getting cut its only home office and support staff this year

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN sister/brother. Groundhog Day is real.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there's a 50 percent chance of precipitation here in bridgewater today along with a 100 percent chance of another major shitstorm hitting sanofi in the united states. the forecast certainly matches the morale here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THUNDERSTORMS THIS WEEKEND IN BRIDGEWATER AND AT 55C. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR AT SANOFI. MY MORALE HAS NEVER BEEN LOWER. THANKS "NEW" SANOFI!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the best of the best. We got rid of all the dead wait last year.