No phones?

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All cell phones taken away from all below the director level. CIP team suggested the removal of the cell phones. Removing the CIP would save more money tahn removing cell phones.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finance member of CIP told everyone at management council that she has no problem using her personal cell phone and handing her company BB back to Wright. She said she had no problem paying out of pocket for company calls and emails.

Funny. I don't think she was one of the ones who had to give it up. I call BS on that.

This company wastes so much money but isn't afraid to pull petty, holier than thou crap like this. If they would get their act together and not breach the DPA, they would have a whole lot more money right now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real reason that the phones were taken away was they needed to come up with more cash to develop the next generation treatment of distal radius fractures. Now I know what you're thinking....."What about the Micronail? It's so successful!" I'll give you that. Micronail has surely paid for a couple of my boats, however, we have the next big thing. It's called a "Volar Plate". You actually get to visualize the radius and are able to get great fixation with multiple "locking" and "variable-angle" type screws. Hopefully this will be available in 2012 so we can corner the market.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last post was great. The idiots at Wright were convinced Micronail would replace the volar plate. Now everyone has a volar plate(the locon does not count b/c no one uses it) and Wright is doing anything they can to keep people using micronail.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha.....bawahahah. That cracks me up. I think I know who this is....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, but the company gave us the option of connecting our personal cell phones to our company email. So really they in effect gave us a pay cut! Going without a cell to conduct business in the 21st century is not very smart. We are in trouble...