Home made sales aids

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2011 at 7:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question.....in a highly competitive allergy market, is it wise for an ISTA rep to hand write specific insurance coverage info on the back of their business card and leave it with bundled samples in a sample closet that every rep has access to? In industry terms, thats a home-made sales aid and grounds for termination. If you guys are gonna play dirty, expect to be fucked with.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said rep is a moron and should receive 3 floggings and have to day ten hail marys

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me the initials of that rep. I'm gonna spank them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is not that bad. not right but there are no product claims so it will result in a hand slap.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's a no, no....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GIve it to your internal legal dept. and let them turn it in! If you do shit like that you deserve to get caught! This company thinks they are "below the radar" they need to be taught a lesson. It would be hilarious to see them get a huge fine that they can't pay!! HAHAHAHA!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron, this company does not think it is below the radar. Ista has been warned multiple times for illegal promotion and is currently in court with the OIG. Your statement is ridiculous.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the problem is the arrogance of the company thinking the are below the radar or above severe consequences. Reps, trainers, and dm's are not held accountable for home made sales aids, using resources not approved or resources pulled. I've seen all this recently so don't tell me you think they don't think they are below the radar that is semantics the bottom line is until they pay a price they will continue the bad behavior.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are unethical, you should be fired!