LET ME KNOW!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let me know when the corporate pigs get off their asses, and give us some samples, and I'll consider making calls again. For about the 5 th time in 7 years, here we are in the middle of a season, ragweed right now, and about 95% of my offices don't have one damn box of Omnaris. I'ts O.K. THOUGH. They're walking out of the offices with Nasonex and Veramist samples.This company is dumber than whale shit.That's why we're well under quota on a National basis. No one seems to give a shit about it, so neither do I.Let me know when I can do some seriously selling again.I the meantime, who gives a rat's ass?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, here's a novel idea: Why don't you actually go out and sell something, perhaps generating a script or two instead of depending on free give-aways to do your job for you, you f-ing lamer!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Samples are not free giveaways r*****.. they're a much needed resource in trying to compete with well established products such as Nasonex and Veramyst. Not only are those products enjoying superior MC coverage but an ample supply of samples to be distributed right before the fall allergy begins not in the middle of it but with the incompetent leadership we have it's a lost cause... so stay home and don't waste your time trying to generate a script, MC or pharmacy switches will shoot it down anyway !!!