Best CRO for medical writers?

Discussion in 'CROs - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked at several CROs and I think it's time to search for a new opportunity. My quality of life is severely lacking and I don't really see that changing unless I make a change. I find that for medical writers similar situations exist at all CROs, just because our work is at the end of the study, and timelines can be a problem. But do you know of a CRO, maybe a small one, that respects work/life balance and pushes back against unreasonable timelines?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Quintiles - Quintiles is a horrible place to work. They have short-staffed departments, continue to make unrealistic promises on timelines, employees are becoming increasingly disloyal and alienated.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does a medical writer do at a CRO? Do you write journal articles that are later published with the bylines of the investigators?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not PharmaNet i3. (but then it's likely you already know that ; )

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the warning about Pharmanet. I'm the original poster but I posted that almost a year ago. I haven't worked at Pharmanet and since I posted this I went into academia. I hope these posts help others.