Sales force - expansion or reduction?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2011 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hearing which way they are going to take the sales forces in 2012? It could go either way from how I'm looking at it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha. If you think upper management even has a plan for next year, you're crazy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From a very reliable source, we will be expanding very aggressively sometime in 2012.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on post. They'll decide the week before they have the call announcing it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, I think that the pharma industry will continue to expand into 2012...........there is clearly a need for more reps out there !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT??????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last yr for brovana, where do those reps go?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We've also experienced incredible growth with Latuda

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the xop sales force will be the only one hit this time around. Hard to replace 300+million in sales. Hope they can find places for everyone until the next drug comes along.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Summit will lose half of one area and some leadership positions. Plan for the worst at the end of the year and hope for the best. Approximately 50 representatives.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That will be awful if that many get laid off. hope if it happens, it is the bottom performers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Growth? Latuda is one of the worst pharma launches in recent history in the psych market. The first to go next quarter will be the last in......the Latuda flunkies were always a temp bandaid expansion for the shareholders, nothing more nothing less. The last in is always the last out at this place. Mark it down. My DM has already laid the pipe work on this. Many reps already got the tip of the cap on the downsizing of the Tuda' teams. DM and RD's are doing "talent reviews" of their troops all of October. Where do you fall when the things shake down? My guess right back on the line. Hope you did not burn through your Unemployment dollars to fast last go around......the well is dry for most. This is no secret. When I took the job my DM said 6-8 months max, then it will be a full out scramble and time stamps, receipts, gas receipts, exp reports, activity, access, and raw sales numbers will all be put up on the big board and the black marker will be drawn, above you stay below your are gonzo........

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Concur.8

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda will continue to kick some serious ass ! Our growth will accelarate as : Zyprexa, Geodon and Seroquel go generic. It will be a metoric rise like nothing the pharma business have ever witnessed before !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We must have the same DM, mine said 5-7 months! Go figure. And so true about the "magic marker" for who stays and who is tossed out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard how many lunesta reps will be selling latuda?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard at my poa meeting yesterday that the number will likely be lose to 50. Great news for lunesta reps.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like all the lunesta reps will be selling 'tuda. I've seen this before, hire a sales force merge it with another within 18 months 30% of the total will be gone. It is becoming quite clear how they operate