Zyprexa generic - counting the days...

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2011 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think new patient starts have been hard to come by over the last several months? You ain't seen nothin' yet. Once Zyprexa goes, your pathetic launch curve is going to get hammered flat! Can't think of a more deserving crew of nitwits...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geodon and Seroquel not far behind. It is game over!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am so upset about this. how long have we known about these patent expiries? forever! we had a year to get ready for this and what did we achieve? nothing! just banging our heads against a brick wall here in the field. blame our leadership for this one... Iwicki that means you too!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got to love this idiots posts. Post one, wait 5-10 minutes, reply! What a tool! Most patients have already been on most of the meds already so more than enough switch business for a top shelf med like Latuda! I will happily leave the new starts to Zyprexa and when they gain 50 lbs and the tryglicerides are thru the roof, Latuda will ride to the rescue! Now follow the script and post a rant, wait, reply to own post! Classic tool!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a top shelfer...........no doubt about it. I'm sure over time we will find that Laturda is clean as a whistle !!

One more gulp of koolaid please....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep fooling yourself into thinking you have job security dimwit. We are talking three more soon to be generic entries into an already crowded market. When Risperidone fails, they will work there way down the line to Geodon, Zyprexa or Seroquel first. Latuda was a nice try but failed effort in a crowded market. It truly is like the former poster noted "game over". Healthcare Reform" will further the death knell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couple more days

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey , come on now...........Laturda is great !!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on cue and as stated earlier...you posted then responded to your post. Classic tool!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is wrong with YOU? spend a little too much time overanalyzing posting patterns on cafepharma, eh? if you applied this kind of energy to your JOB, you might actually make a sale or two. Unless, that is, you were selling Laturda - small on small, baby!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you are classic. Defensive and a tool! Didn't realize you were so young and easily rattled! Find a happy place...find a happy place.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi - I'm responding to my own post again. Be back in 10 min.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Generics will become first line treatment.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunday is d-day, or to be more precise, z-day. Generic ola baby. kiss your measly growth goodbye!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not to worry. we have CONTRACT tele-marketers at work. that was our product team's great vision to protect us from generic expirations! genius! how'd lilly let them go?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter Chicago will still dominate!!!! We are LATUDA!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you forgot to take your Latuda.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zyprexa is officially Generic.