Look for Lunesta quotas to sky rocket

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read between the lines. Now Lunesta is suddenly become a growth product. Apparently payouts are too high. What a clown.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk slow Ted. We are too stupid to know who to call on. Feel like he is talking to a 10 year old.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omnaris is not hitting target. Latuda is not hitting target. Xopenex disappears next year. There is panic in Marlborough, ladies and gentlemen. Latuda, that holy grail of a product the Japs bought is for is not doing what it was expected to do. What can they do to save face? Give it to the Pinnacle people, that's what. They management is now running thin on excuses to their new masters, and pulling out all the stops. Screw every other product in this company, the Japanese developed one must live.

Does anyone here really think Stedesa is going to make it to market? Take a look at our pipeline and ask yourself--Is it strong? There are just four new molecular entities in it (ciclesonide HFA and Latuda bipolar are line extensions), three of which are in Phase 1, one in Phase 2. 10% of phase 1's make it to market, 30% of phase 2's, and 50% of phase 3's. Do you feel good about that?

Does Ted really think that we actively go after decile 0-2 docs? I resent his thinking that we do. It just shows that there are no new tricks in the bag. At this stage of the brand we don't want new docs. Okay, I buy that. But has anyone tried to order any studies or slim jims lately? We don't want to spend money on that kind of stuff, but we can spend millions of dollars on a new DTC campaign.

I agree that the new Lunesta quotas are going to reflect this newfound optimism of his when we finally get them. I am scared as hell of the new Latuda quotas that those on the Pinnacle team will get also. Buckle your seat belts, because you are in for a bumpy ride.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on. now the the inept leadership can blame the failure of Lauda on 2 sales forces. Thats right, in the sunovion world, 'prior auth' or triple step edits = preferred product status. I realize that sunovion is desperate for Latuda to do well but you can only threaten your representives for so long before the dog stops hunting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're screwed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Lunesta contribute to the bottom line? Do you think it may be worth our while as an organization to stop tweeking things for one fricking quarter? Everything is now based on short term results and feel good BS. Ultimately, the current approach will cost sunovion big time. Can someone stand up and do whats best for the company?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of you had your quota go up for 4th quarter?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone in our district, without exception, had increases in quota ranging from 2% to 9%. I read another post on a thread about our team (the Lunesta team) sucking where Lunesta sales were supposed to go from $614 million to $533 million, a 12-13% drop. My question is this--if we are budgeting that much less in sales, why is everyone's quota going up? Shouldn't everyone's quota go down a little from quarter to quarter? Does senior management get their bonus on one level, and reps get theirs on another?

The price increase helps them look good, because their budget is set in dollars. It does us no good because we are paid on TCU volume, not price. Ted, everyone seems to think you troll this board all the time. If so, man up on that next waste of time you call a conference call and explain how this is done.

Just wondering.