Most recent Phase II training??

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck happened? (trouble/trouble/trouble)

How much fun did you guys have...sorry I missed it! Just spill...no need for names just stories!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know what happened but a few people were let go when they got back home.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you sure multiple people were let go? the only new opening I am aware of is Baltimore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baltimore not"let go"...quit after 5 yrs. NC territory "let go"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on more.....I know there has to be more

Why was someone fired?????? What was the offense!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares,,,,,do you enjoy other people misery.
    man grow up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was it something that he did during training? if it was for performance he would have had to have been on a performance plan, right? or can they just get rid of you when you are of no use to them?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can fire you for no reason if they want. You're an employee "at will" asshole.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ask any employment lawyer about getting fired "for no reason." Any company, especially publicly traded companies who are having problems with getting their stock price up, will not just fire you...asshole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they will. Some companies call it "lay-offs" some don't.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they will any company private or public can and will. (unless you're union)

The point you are trying to make is when a public company fires/downsizes or lay off many employees, WallStreet does not like that and it can and sometimes will affect the stock price. Just like doubling the size of the sales force less than 2 years ago made the company look ready to "take off"....Waaaaa waaaa waaa waaaaaaaaa......nuff said.

Sometimes the lack of business acumen, I'm sorry good business acumen (there is plenty of bad business acumen here) at this company gives me a good laugh!