Senior Execs Need to Keep their Mouths Shut

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loose lips sink ships. Even from the upper management. I heard this week that TB was blabbing about how Summit will have to restructure. How STUPID are you to say this to a room full of reps??????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares dumb ass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was said? Any rumored timeline on when we have layoffs? Wander if it will based on territory size or performance??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is how stupid are you for posting your comment. Hmmmm..what meeting with a room full of reps that TB addressed could you be talking about? By the date stamp, I can only think that it's referring to a meeting that just happened at corporate with summit reps. The attendee list is only 24 reps. Not hard to narrow down who posted this. People talk to make themselves look like the hero who breaks the news. Your name has been given up by one of your peers. Your days are numbered.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no!! Uh...I snuck in. I wasn't one of the 24. I mean I bugged the room, that's how I heard.. I wasn't there I wasn't there! what a dumbass! Why don't u just say I'm telling on you!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay. " i told on you".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys crack me up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey there genius who told on me. Proper English lesson for the day. The period goes BEFORE the quotation marks. Thank you for telling on me by the way. I can't wait to be fired from this crap company....eventhough the sushi is really fabulous!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?? If TB said anything it was speculation and nothing else just like these posts. Your going to bag on really the only guy we can trust back in home office? Pick a different target. At least he is honest regardless if it is negitive or positive. Something new for senior leaders at this company. If your in sales and your numbers are good then quit worrying. If your in sales and your numbers suck then that is why this post was started.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any news? any layoffs planned?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am SO glad I am out of this high school industry and company. I really dislike people like you but at the end of the day I am grateful since people like you drove me out of the industry into a significantly better place. So what I guess I am trying to say is thanks for being such an immature, backstabbing, prick, ahole in your career. You have helped me achieve much higher status in mine.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I guess I was right. Managers, RD's, Area Mgrs. please shut the fuck up. Reps know whats going on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was right again. It really is sad that this company is being run by children.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beware there is a mole in the senior exec ranks. It may be a rumor, however it is said they were [placed or assigned by a competitor in hopes to bring things down and force a buyout. I repeat a rumor.......But stated by someone inside for no reason.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!! Definitely the best post of 2012. This may have even been the best of 2011. A mole "placed or assigned by a competitor." The conspiracy theories on here are usually just annoying, but this one is friggin HILARIOUS!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to be the mole!!! Thats awesome! Are those jobs posted somewhere?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you should be checking "competitor's" websites for those postings!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing from someone in HR