Jolene V.

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious as to what happened to our CFO. She was trotted out at the NSM to tell us all about how well the company was doing, was the face of our new expense reporting system, and is no longer with Sunovion effective immediately? I wish it were Ted or Mark, but what happened? Did she not like what she saw happening to this sinking ship?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jolene came to us from Mylan, where she was terminated after just a few months on the job. The company says she was not a good "fit". About the same time she left, there was talk about someone at corporate "leaking" information to the government on unsafe practices at one of their plants. Mylan was eventually cleared. Coincidence? Who knows.

This leads us to the question of whether she saw something here she did not like, or if she was not a good "fit." Neither is a good reflection on management. If she saw something like creative accounting or safety issues, maybe it should be exposed. If she was not a good "fit", what does this say about management's judgement, especially when trying to fill a slot like CFO?

I, too, would like to know more. Any home office types want to share?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet there will be a lawsuit and management will keep us in the dark. I'm sure some creative things did happen. But I bet that happens at every company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adrian jay Jolene David the list grows every day. People leave people get fired people are hired, and the beat goes on. We are all replaceable and that includes YOU!