Latuda Non-Inferior to Seroquel XR

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2011 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF? I can see us starting a whole new trend in marketing around the world!

Exxon--non-inferior to Shell!
    Allstate--non-inferior to State Farm!
    Burger King--non inferior to Wendy's!
    Coke--non-inferior to Pepsi!

Oh well, guess I'll play the follow the moth game now.........

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. That's how they phrase studies that weren't powered for comparison. If you actually sold in this disease state, you might know that. Go worry about your moth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they weren't powered for comparison, what is the point of the whole exercise?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're correct..........I think this will help us get preferred formulary status on most insurance plans.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The other product is used as an active control for assay sensitivity purposes. Not for comparison purposes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is actually pretty funny. Who uses Seroquel for schizophrenia?? Nobody. You are competing against Zyprexa dummy. That would be generic Zyprexa. You are done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that study was published months ago and was approved for use in the field already. Why do you people who aren't even selling this drug or know anything about it post about these things?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ooooh, so it was approved for use in the field already... ooooh, that changes everything, even the market dynamic around generic olanzapine....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh that's right. I forgot. just because it was approved for use in the field means that the actual market event of generic zyprexa will have no impact. WTF?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"...the actual market event of generic zyprexa"

Let me guess, you have an MBA? What a dumb ass.