Whos' of Whoville Sing So. Cal DM's Hasty Exit!!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She does not have a heart she is the Ice Prince

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what the witch dressed like for Halloween?? Lol.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ice princess may not have a heart BUT she's gotta nice belly ring!! She's so professional...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scary, you may be gone but definitely not forgotten. We had fun on your birthday yesyerday!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how long it will take her new company to figure out they made a HUGE mistake?? Vegas should take bets on the over/under of her tenure there and how many HR complaints there will be in that time. Oh and maybe how long it will be until she goes out on stress or medical leave. It's just a matter of time...just like death and taxes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scary...how come this thread is still up?? I know you're trying to get it pulled! Just like all the previous ones...don't worry though, noone at your new company is tying to find you here on this website...or are they?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have I said lately... THANK YOU for getting rid of her. Now I can focus on my job not hers. Unfortunately this hurricane will strike new victims. Time will test these words. We have Mercy on you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoochie Moma's fast exit celebration continues. Oh what a relief it is ... she is gone and so is her Mental games.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Scary... Are you playing your reckless mental games with your team. I pitty the poor fools who hired you. Little do they know what they are in for. They will soon find out after the "Scary Morph" spreads like cancer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you just leave this subject and concentrate on selling? You undoubtedly have a mental problem yourself!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Scary Doofer. What were you doing on Medical Leave having a cosmetic remodel job? It is only a matter of time before you implode again. It is often said by DMs such as your self that past performance is a key indicator of future performance when consider hiring somenone. Well, This has been true for you. We have bets on when you will implode like you have done with the past four pharmaceutical companies. Your evil ways are well known by all who have come in your path but this industry is getting smaller and smaller and you will not be able to hide anymore. Run you Roach!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um excuse me but calling that witch a roach is incorrect. A roach can survive a nuclear holocaust....this "woman" won't survive this new sad sad company.