1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Specialty Pharmacy List?

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by PharmProject, Nov 7, 2011 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. PharmProject

PharmProject Guest

Hey Everyone,

I'm a student working on a pharmacy project in Buffalo, NY. For part of the project I wanted to generate a list of specialty pharmacies (pharmacies serving patients of chronic disease with high-cost injectable, infusion or biotech drugs) across the U.S. So far I haven't found any comprehensive list and I've resorted to google maps searches and cold calls thus far. I know some pharmacies might have one or two specialty drugs, but I'm looking for pharmacies heavily focused in the area. An example I found in Buffalo would be Reliance Rx:( www.reliancerxsp.com ) Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Scott

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go to the armada healthcare website. theyre a buying group and industry advocate for specialty pharmacies. best of luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 3 matter. Accredo, Caremark, and Curascript

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and I crush all three of those in my market. The only way they matter is because of their PBMs driving business to them. Other than that they wouldn't have any business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that. All three fucking suck, and when a good competitor with excellent service comes around, they all get squashed in the market.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your market?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you think you do. That's because you are too small and insignificant to really understand the market. Get a clue