Respi reps must listen

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2011 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.irwebcasting.com/20111101/2/243fc43912/mov/main/index.html

This is a link to the DSP quarterly teleconference for investors. It is about 83 Minutes long. Lots of little tidbits along the way. Respi reps MUST listen to Q&A #5. At about minute 65 one of the investors asks about cost cutting, and the lady giving the conference says in 2012 xopenex will be gone, and sales force adjustments will be made. Pressed for details, she said they were planning them right now, and that she said she may have more details at the next quarterly teleconference. In Q&A #6, they asked how can Sunovion justify 1500 sales reps with the sales volume and products it generates, and Mark Iwicki does a nice little song and dance without answering the question.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? Why the hell doesn't this 5th rate company get someone who can speak clear English to lead their conf calls. This is the most ridiculous call I have ever heard. I can't barely understand this womans english...what the hell is she talking about????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this sux

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't say you weren't warned! How many of you reps looking for work today listened, and how many of you just brushed it off?