OCG = Sales Prevention

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what OCG is doing to drive sales? Come on DR, step up and take charge. Go get your balls back from AW or bring back Jeff Wren.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy in the northeast, Keith, completely useless. ZERO communication. Although if I never had a win, I would probably avoid communication with sales too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why don't you create some demand and go sell something - I'll try not to loose you in the numbers here: 100% rebate on 0 MS = 0

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about YOU sell something to the managed care companies. Use your relationships. Sell value. Find a way. Slacker.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Struck a nerve? Don't be so defensive OCG person. We know you work less hours than anyone. We understand your over inflated sense of self worth. Babysit a couple of key accounts and then off to the golf course you go. Been with 3 companies in 16 years and have never seen such pathetic drug coverage for drugs I have sold. Don't worry doctor, were covered after your patients fail at least 2 drugs. You will be receiving a pharmacy fax shortly that needs to be filled out and faxed back to the pharmacy. I can assure you that it shouldn't be considered a prior auth. Go work on your inaccurate spread sheets.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don R. and Pat Bedell are all "want to be" but only survived on the coat tails of Jeff W. Just look at the lineup of key OCG Memeber:

JJ - HR should have fired him years ago
    Joe F. - brown nose and no experience in manufactures
    Steve the "Pitts"!

Good luck! These guys will only continue to be incompetent!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They screwed the pooch on NYS Caid as well as Mngd Medicaid

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

getting better