Pfizer Buyout

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got word from a Pfizer rep here in NYC that they are buying us. He said his sister works in HR for Pfizer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit. Why would Pfizer buy either DSP, including Sunovion, or Sunovion alone. They are facing huge patent cliffs next year. Our pipeline is non-existent, Latuda will never be a billion dollar drug with everything in that market going generic in two years, and the nasal steroid business is not their style. Lunesta and Xopenex are walking dead, hmmmmm.........I know, they want us for our brilliant management--those forward thinking geniuses Mark Iwicki and Ted Raad

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well that seals it, reps always here these things first so it must be true...makes sense, the merging of these two great portfolios will bring the bring the industry to its knees, don't be surprised if anti-trust lobbyists try to break this monster up before it awakens

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. My cousin's girlfriend's sister's illigitimate son's best friend who lives in Fargo North Dakota is best friends with someone that has a pen-pal that lives in NY and they said it wasn't true. So you're obviously wrong.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you have that slightly wrong. It was an illegitimate daughter. Dumbass. :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is not big enough to by DSP nor would DSP allow it to happen. So find another rumor please

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Why on God's green earth would Pfizer want to buy Sunovion?

product portfolio? negative
    sales talent? negative
    marketing talent? negative

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thanks I needed a good laugh!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iwicki and Raad? Holy crap, those homos are a couple of Novartis rejects.

Is Raad the short mother f*cker who thinks he knows what's going on? He's a douche.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no way