Is this your manager? Part 1

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Smartest Guy in the Room

This is the guy who has all the answers and can never, ever be wrong. He doesn't just breathe his own fumes or drink his own Kool-Aid, he makes and mass-markets it, as well. He wants everyone to agree with his grandiose vision of how things should be and makes sure of that by surrounding himself with yes-men and women and ruthlessly beating down dissenting views.

The reason these people fail is they're blinded by the power of their own vision and therefore lack objectivity. They tend to be rigid and inflexible in their thinking and unwilling to see what's really happening until it's too late. Unfortunately, markets don't behave according to anyone's plan. They're populated by competitors and customers with free will and have a funny way of determining their own outcome.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. This is hilarious. I forwarded this article to people in my district just this week. So my manager.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets name some managers and why. That's the only way we find out the issue at headquarters.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

young female Lunesta Mgr in pa. Guess who

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Magi in Georgia is an awful manager, she is such a pain. My friends on the lunesta side complain about Their manager Chris R, say he is a total lunatic, zero value

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah