New Business cards????

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats this I hear that we are going to be sold to Merck???? Does that make sense for Ista...well maybe, does this makes sense for Merck..No

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are being sold! Slow painful death. Top reps jumping ship week after week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are idiots. The stock does not indicate a buy out. Plus, reps would actually stay because of all the money they could make on their options. You know how many buy-out rumors there have been with this company? When is Sanofi buying us again?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right!!!! These few stocks won't pay for ANYTHING!!! What a joke! We don't have anything to purchase. Most stock options are upside down for everyone. Wait, except management!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very uneducated person... Stock options are all automatically vest at the buy out price and those of us that have been around have a lot of them

So quit if you don't like it and I'll take your shares

Go
    Work for Alcon. Oh wait they actually will be going through layoffs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if this is our best plan to keep people around god help us. We need alot more help than that. I thought we had two clowns running this place , now I understand its three.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your uneducated!!! Still not getting bought... Yes, they'll vest but how much is that worth really when your out a job. How smart are you? I wish I could get on with Alcon now.