PIPS a flying

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears that every region has 1-2 reps on a PIP. Looks to me like this is a signal of changes coming. May be a way to reduce head count without layoffs. I think they should just offer 6 months severance and see how many takers are out there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! So you have inside information on every region across the country with specifics on numbers and all! You must have some serious inside information!!! LOL.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahahahaa, right. 6 months severance for what? The new Sun. is that you either sell in the top 30% and have your sample % above expectations with calls per day or you are Toast. Welcome to the holiday season, you have not seen nothing yet!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo. Latuda team is next. That temp job was a hoax from the start. Watch it is all happening...

PR

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein,
    The Latuda team is the only team to have a DSP drug.
    The other teams were all inherited. You seriously think after what happened yesterday, they will get rid of another team and retrain them to promote Latuda?
    I feel for the Summitt team. You will find something better.
    DSP will not reorganize, they proved that yesterday. They will cut an entire sales force first.
    Good Luck.