Managers you have something to learn

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2011 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is not much more competitive people than an NFL player. You managers can learn a little from Tim Tebow! He finds his strength from his faith, not only that but he is humble, kind and gives credit to his team. He is an amazing leader due to these qualites, and a great motivator!! Not to mention studies find that "bosses" who are kind and do not continuously "yell" at put excessive pressure and are completely unpredictable to their direct reports are better able to MOTIVATE their direct reports. Hmmm do you get it yet!

Tis the season to realize what is really most important, family and friends, not a job! There are so many managers here that act like they are Christians, (not that any one of any other religion does not count or behave this way but "Christians" act like they are better than others because they are "Christians" and some how superior) but you need to do it more often than Sundays to be a good Christian! It is sad...those I am talking about are so arrogant you will never get it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy solution
    Ask the managers that have no turnover how they are leading their people?
    My manager leaves me alone but educates me on what's expected
    Also it's not about "just" the numbers but development

That's what the other higher ups need to understand
    And why I'm staying

I'll tell all of you, uses your voice and speak up and seek change vs bitching
    The company will continue to grow, and if you stick with it you will make money if not leave its your choice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait for it! Wait for it!!! Mass exit Dec 31st. My entire district has been interviewing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out ahole

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50% already have you tool! That's what we are talking about here! Axe some DM's and keep some great reps. The RD's that are protecting them are fueling it and the DM's could care less about the teams. Most of the reps that cared have gone or have one foot out already. The rest of us are waiting on a package possibility. Nobody is even working! Most of all DMs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wait and see what the last qtr does in sales. NO sigs/no samp/ no work/ no rev.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The. Leave and go
    To Alcon I'm sure they would a complainer like you

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most shocking thing going to happen at the end of the month is the mass exodus of the reps in two of the top districts. Probably 10 of the 17 President's Club winners from last year are interviewing. That is a fact. There are a couple oph diagnostic companies going after our top people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give me a couple of co names that are going after our people so I can interview?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Optos! They love those Ista boys!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what, make $50k a year? I'll pass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is a lot more than that. a lot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that those guys are pulling down $170,000+

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$170k on average. Top reps pulling $200k easy. Yesir!! No siggy's required either!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at their web site I only see 3 positions open in North America and none are sales.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody wants to leave. Reps must really be treated with trust, dignity and respect over there. How refreshing.... Is that the difference between pharma and med equipment??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If no rep positions are open what makes this company so attractive to you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be a good company if there's no turnover. thats all the poster meant. right?