FDA Letter - December 14, 2011

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What clowns! Even with off-label promotion they cannot hit their forecast. There must be a used car lot (somewhere) looking for "professionals" like these. They have jeopardized the company with possible fines, etc. I sure am glad they hired "the best of the best", you make us all proud.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet they get to keep their job and an entire sales force that has been hitting numbers and exceeding expectations on 2/3 products gets knocked out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this should make the company rethink their forecasts and quotas for reps and make some more realistic goals as the current goals basically force you to sell out of indication.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DING DING DING DING....Thank you folks we have a winner!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on now. Really. Do you think these assclowns that set quota for the reps are really that incompetent. Has anyone been fired for this in Marlborough. I think not. They know exactly what they are doing.

The truth is that Sunovion does not want to pay bonus! Keep the money in house, not give it to the reps. Think about it--

Sunovion likes to boast they have the best bonus plan in the industry at 30K per year if you hit your quota sounds good, doesn't it? Hell, they could offer $1,000,00 bonus if they wanted--what a claim that would be. Everyone would be wanting to jump ship and come to work for Sunovion. All they have to do is set the quotas so that no one makes it. And it doesn't take much to do that.

Imagine, a first year product knocking a home run out of the park with almost $100 million in sales, and not having to pay much in bonus.

Less than half the people in the Omnaris and Lunesta teams will make quota. No bonus to pay. Omnaris is too expensive with the 5 patents we have to pay on it to pay reps bonus. Lunesta must pay all the bills--so we can't pay it to the Lunesta reps, we need it for other things.

Xopenex was doing well this year. Too much bonus to pay--let's do away with them. Never mind the product goes off in 9 more months. Let's fire them today--that way no one will get to go on that expensive PCE trip, saving us even more money.

Make too much money one quarter--well, anyone that has will tell you about their next quarter's quota. Ever noticed how some people are at the top and then go to the bottom of the rankings? They are deflating that yearly bonus.

At the rate things are going, do you really think many people will ever collect any money from PRISM? Your quota or your job will be adjusted so no more that a couple of people will make it, and that is just for show. Hell, they don't even give those people money--they get points which may, or may not, be worth a dollar.

PROFITABILITY is the name of the game now, nothing more. The more profit, the fatter senior management makes in their bonus. And if you think that the opportunity for the executive team to save jobs at the cost of their bonuses ever crossed their minds, well, tell the tooth fairy I said hello.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, not subtle at all. Laturda leadership should take some heat for this. Do you think the rep came up with this all by himself? of course not - too stupid. sales and marketing leadership is to blame - how much time did they spend talking about the bipolar indication at the last meeting? does not take a rocket scientist to connect the dots. payback is a bitch.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who? Where? Anybody know?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the OP--thanks for the letter. Can we also view the company response at the same website, or are the responses not made public?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which state was the rep from?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the great state of ............. confusion. What an irresponsible move to sell that way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an irresponsible post this is. Filled with statements that are not true, one has to wonder how you can possibly have a pharmaceutical job at all. People selling ALL our products are making bonus money. Just because you don't hit goal (and your estimation of how many are not at goal is overinflated) they STILL get paid bonus money. Latuda reps? Making money. The initial 100 million in sales barely makes the product profitable, most first year products never are, yet they still paid bonus.

Try to have some sort of clue when you come here. Bold faced lies, and your total lack of grasp of the system does not allow you to make up a post to just fan the flames. Your post is bullshit, which my guess is how you try to get by in offices.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ooooooooh--someone touched a nerve. Truth hurts, huh bub. I agree with the poster you responded to. I know that well under 50% in our region made quota, and therefore bonus payout was well under average. If you have the facts, tell us by product and region what percentage of territories did hit 100% of bonus. I get the info on my region from Synygy, which shows me how many made quota out of the region. And, with the penalty factor, being at 95% of bonus does not mean you get 95% of the target payout, you actually get less. Sunovion can claim it has the highest target payout, but the reality for most of the sales force is they don't get close. Much like some of the cherry picked data we use in our visual aids.