FORMER SUMMIT REPS KEEP YOUR HEADS UP

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT TOOK A "TRUE" POLISHED PROFESSIONAL TO RELAY THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ALVESCO, XOPENEX HFA AND XOPENEX UDV TO THE APPROPRIATE DEMOGRAPHICS ON A DAILY BASIS.

THIS SALES FORCE SUCCEEDED IN DOING THIS WITH AS MUCH SKILL, STYLE AND ELEGANCE THIS INDUSTRY HAS TO OFFER.

GOOD LUCK IN ALL OF YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS !!!

DON'T LIMIT YOURSELVES TO PHARMA - PHARMA DOES A GREAT JOB IN MAKING YOU THINK THERE IS NOTHING ELSE OUT THERE!!! THERE IS!!!

IF YOU DO GET BACK INTO PHARMA MAKE SURE THEY TREAT YOU LIKE GOLD BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!

THERE IS SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN DO - KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE AND YOUR HEAD UP!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY,

YOUR FELLOW SUMMIT REP

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. Many of my Omnaris counterparts have not hit quota for 1- 1 1/2 years and on pip's and are keeping their positions. WOW. Heard it was all about number of reps in the divisions. They felt that they needed to get a good launch for omn Hfa and that the summit sales force was too small and the omn sales force was the right size. They got rid of a whole division so that there were no lawsuits claiming descrimination if an entire sales force is olet go. They did not even consider that many of the summit reps launched Omnaris and that our performance versus our omn counterparts may have warranted that we were kept and the omn reps let go. They are losing a lot of extremely solid reps who will not have a problem getting a new job.

As always, great planning senior leadership! Shitty job as always and right before Xmas. Thanks for almost 6 years of constant fear of losing our jobs due to layoffs, ridiculous quota setting, etc.

Good luck to all of my former summit (that still stings) counterparts and I hope we all get
    Better positions and will look back and laugh about this some day.

Happy holidays.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats your out! Its a blessing. I've been here for 7 years and tossed around like a fool. My last change was to a territory that is 2 and half hours away. A territory that is ranked dead last. after two weeks they gave me a warning to increase my numbers. I did not even meet all the doctors yet. Doctor's, Chiropractors, Physical Therapist do everything to keep me on the road. I take more pills for pain and PIP plans than I care too but it's all about the numbers! We work for a company that is supposed to enhance people's lives. My fiancé left and my kids hate me. I know it's all my fault! I'm not loyal just stupid but it will end - soon. Good luck to all of you and maybe we will meet again at a company that knows what they are doing - if that exist!