HOW DO WE EVER TRUST AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2011 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I know that we get a paycheck twice a month for fulfilling our job duties here. Most of us go over & beyond our regular duties: working when we are sick or deciding to give up accrued vacation. Does this passion & loyalty for our jobs even matter in the long run? Yesterday, we saw first-hand how easily this company can let employees go in one quick conf. call (without warning or emotion).

How do you pick yourself up, put a smile on your face, and not believe that your number will be next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are exactly right. You cannot trust anything you ever hear at Sunovion. I have seen this over and over again and personally witnessed the lies that are forced down the managers throats. Just remember the national meeting where Ted the fuckhead got up and said "let it go" "move forward" and something with the chair on stage. Well, it was all bullshit. It will always be a lie here. Just understand that fact and keep working and saving your money. DSP has proven that they are totally incompetent and cant speak a fucking word of english. Iwicki is a Fred Flinstone wonder boy that is clueless. I hope Karma butt fucks all you son of a bitches and you rot and burn in eternal hell for eternity.

Merry Christmas to all,

The Sumitt Sales Force

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plain and Simple, you don't trust ANYONE at all. Trust, loyalty, longevity, are things of a distant past in any type of sales position. We are all expendable at a drop of a dime regardless of performance or tenure as we have just witnessed. All you can do is handle yourself as a professional and do your job as best as you can. Be grateful that we have a well paying job during a dismal econ. TRUST, trust only yourself to do what is best for you and your family. That being said, I'm keeping eyes open and will move on from this place as fast as the CERN Neutrinos.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you working? They've done this in the past, and they will continue doing it. Laying people off 10 before Christmas? This is what they think of you.

Do the minimum work, take liberties with your expense report, follow the letter so you can't get busted. Bottom line, enjoy your family and hopefully another job will come open.