DUI

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm new to Sunovion, but I do know it's not a good time (as if there ever was) to get a DUI while driving the company vehicle. One of my fellow reps got busted last month. Does anybody know what company policy is for such action?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Immediate termination. You might consider taking a cab next time Kiefer Sutherland!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiefer says you're a douche

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so funny, laughing jester guy. Actually, you became part of the prick, asshole, and idiot group with one comment.

Does anybody else, other than this jerk, have a credible answer?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, that poster may be a douche but I'm afraid they're correct. I suggest you(r friend) gets a serious laywer and spends the tens of thousands to get the DUI wiped from the record. Otherwise, a new pharma job isn't going to happen either till that's off the record.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im here to help.

do not tell anyone. the minute your team or anyone with the company knows then goodluck and goodbye.

you are not convicted so go get a lawyer and pay the money. one it will save your license and career. and two you can always get another job. once that bitch is convicted or ano your record then you are f'ed.

you have no friends in pharma, especially sepracor. they are backstsabbers and will crush your skull to step over you to get ahead.

it will cost 15k or less. take it trail of you must. go down fighting. we all drink and we all drive too. those that are crushing you...they can go to hell..they are the fat bald one or divorced hoes with the company that have no life.

goodluck bro .

ps. not guilty 2010 dui

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, appeal is in progress! Two more questions if you please, the state we work in has a state statute to automatically revoke a drivers license for ninety days after being arrested for DUI. This person is currently driving (and working) under suspension. Did you have to deal with those circumstances, and if so, how did you get around that without the people in the auto insurance dept shining a light on the issue ? (I would think that action would pop up on a 'radar screen' somewhere). Sincerely thanks!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha, it really isn't me, remember we are all anonymous here. Thanks for the Info!!!