Christmas Card

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Drugreper, Dec 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Drugreper

Drugreper Guest

Working Hard To Win PCE, Over. Conference Call on Thursday, Sucked, for everything else ( Christmas Card on Saturday) PRICELESS!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked at the card and then deposited in straight into the trash can!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas your Fired
    Happy New Year Retired
    Our Industry Expired

Lots of Love

Sunovion, Obama Administration & Democratic Machine
    XOXO

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

love j glenn

5. Re: Christmas Card- kick #2, then #3, make it stop!

It really was like a second kick in the face. Just shows you how far in advance they planned this mess. Lets see....as of the mailing of the card, I was valuable employee who Sunovion were looking forward to working with in 2012.

By the time I got the card, I was fired and left hanging in the wind because here's the 3rd kick to the face:

Ha Ha Merry Christmas you laid off losers! Those of us who still have our jobs (because we are awesome) are taking the rest of the year off to count our money! So if you need help with your "displacement", call us, we're just not here. PS someone is in your driveway to pick up the car you paid to use through the end of there month!

Happy New Year!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha. The joke is on them. PARS picked up my old car, but apparently they forgot to cancel the order on my new one. The dealer called I informed them what happend, they called 2 more times, after the 3rd call I went and got my new Escape. No gas card but hey, its a free car! No one has called yet... JOY RIDE.

And I don't really give a $hit about Karma, this is not My Name is Earl. If there was true Karma, 84 Waterford would have flooded on Dec 16th.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, I love you. My new hero. Take the car hunting on dump runs and pick up the kids from school and buy them all large milks and give them the OK to spill in the back seat.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda team all got Christmas cards from Ron B. the old VP, problem was he had already been pushed out. Classy organization

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I, too, couldn't believe it when I received a Christmas card a couple days after being layed off as a member of the Summit team. Wow!! I worked here through numerous launches, managers, lay-offs. This is the worst I've seen of Sunovion. 18 weeks of sev and they did not take into account if you worked here for 10 weeks or 10 years. Still, have to wait almost a month to receive the first check.