Something positive

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since September 2011 OEPW, LLC has bought $22 million in WMGI stock. ( I think this is an off-shoot of JP Morgan)
    This tells me two things: 1. They believe our stock is under priced and 2. They have faith in our new CEO to lead us in a positive direction.

It's always better to see a lot of buying rather than a lot of selling, ya know...
    Once we do a little repackaging and get rid of some dead weight (distributors), I think we'll be on the right track.
    Any other happy thoughts for the hollidays? Anyone? Anyone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OEPW LLC is considered a beneficial owner of more than 10% (insider trading). Yes, they do feel the new CEO will get the company in shape to be sold - based on his prior track record at other companies. They and the executive team will make a lot of money. In order for him to accomplish this, WM will need to be attractive to a potential buyer - profitable. With pricing pressures and other factors that impact sales, his only option is to lower expenses. Think about what that means.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something interesting -- the incoming GC, Bob's bud same as other recent SVP new hire. How many other people will be terminated to pay for other exec hand-picks?