BROVANA TEAM

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2011 at 8:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it working for this team?? Does it seem to be stable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing is stable here! For Brovana all it would take is Medicare to no longer cover LABA's under part B or a loss of support with big HHC's.-- Another me-too drug at this place. Higher ups keep brining up that patent issues with the Dey as well so it is a crap shoot. no drug here is "stable"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on the Brovana tream and my manager said we are next for the chopping block...........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw your manager this weekend on the Wizard of Oz sucking on the tin man's balls. Let me look at the current managers on the Brovana team to see which one is any good and has any credibility within the organization.................I counted 2 and that may be a stretch. Automatically throw out all the washed up has been's who were RD's at one point and are going through the motions while still telling you they were RD's while still putting that on their emails. Throw out the fat guy with the cpap sweating at meetings. As soon as CH figures out what year it is he might be ok and that leaves you with a couple from the west. So if your manager told you they are cutting jobs you should quit before it happens.

good luck..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say we take the Latuda positions since we are much more qualifies than these trolls that were hired.