Okay, The Suspense is Killing Me, Whats the Plan for 2012?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Leadership,

So, whats the plan for 2012? Talk to me about profitability, driving sales, penetration of the market, GROWTH of our products. You know, our strategy. Its the middle of January already. If the PLAN is not ready yet, please take a few minutes to come of with some slides and lets roll this thing out. Oh, and make sure you show the difference in what we will do this year compared to last year, the year before that, etc. I know the plan will be bold and imaginative. You boys are so smart.

Your Reps

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

price increases & layoffs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont hold your breath. The plan is for the rich to get richer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was either a great plan to eliminate Summit and keep it a secret or an absolute embarrassment to be such a dumbass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone should write a letter to Japan giving them a heads up on what a cluster their company has become under the lack luster leadership of Mark Iwicki. I have one typed and ready to send. I am waiting until next week when we are all all in DC for the Latuda meeting. I actually put it in an online Japanese translater, so hoping that its a close translation. I clearly outlined the lack of leadership, vision, and morale here in the states. The political infighting that has caused the delay of success with Latuda and the morale issues throughout the management and sales force. I highlighted the lack of honor displayed from the CEO positions and the absolute lack of respect that the company employees hav efo our upper management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan is to polish up your resumes and start looking for another job. I am.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to see the product P&L for Laturda. Fully allocated cost basis. Not even sniffing profitability - definitely not in 2011 or 2012, and probably not in 2013 and 2014. Is this any way to run a company? Tada and the rest of the Japs in Osaka need to take a good, hard look at this. Mark Iwicki is like a virus that DSP has now contracted and the whole mothership is going down.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for the plan.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm not going to work any more until someone can tell me what the plan is

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up.....layoffs. Tim Tebow can't save Sunovions sinking ship. Start Tebowing now!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plan? Hahahahahahahaha!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, really?! Who else thinks this was definately written by a manager of the softer gender? Advice...this works in Jr. High and low self-esteem individuals, but mainly in Jr. High. Stop this or go back, PLEASE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the plan Mark and Ted? Who ya gonna blame now?