2011 Latuda Sales

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2012 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Canada here again...

I see that Latuda was expected to do $120 million in 2011. That gives me some idea what we will be expected to produce in 2012 when we get approval. Question - did you achieve that level of sales in the end?

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, 90 million or so.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya and the bonuses suck too! Even for top performers. I could have made more selling Lunesta. All the hoopla about only proven, top performers come interview for Latuda and youll make a killing when we launch it. The only killing going on is to my checking acct balance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally true. The top Lunesta performer probably doubles what the top Latuda performer makes in bonus. It's sad. I moved over to a "specialty position" and am actually making less money. And yes, my numbers are very good. What's wrong with this picture?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Mole is on the Latuda team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the home office that is the buzz. Latuda team is taking us all down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You stupid ass. The Latuda team is the only thing keeping you employed right now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda is sucking the life out of this company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without Latuda there would not be a company- wake up. If you don't get it, have someone explain it to you. How many of the other products have to implode before you understand that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago is bringing home the bacon baby!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much will the off label marketing fine cost?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far it has cost Ron Brooks his job, and made the company call in all the Latuda managers for retraining. These two items will look nice on the actionable response that we had to send to the FDA. The direct fine amount is unknown at this point.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is to bad that we are late to the dance. The rush to get scripts for Latuda was a strategic move in hope to give it a valid chance in the antipsychotic market. Off label was the only way to go for our leadership. All hale the senior leadership team for their effort in this glorious battle over depression and bipolar. We should be proud of the fight. It is time to become a kamakazi. Bannzzi

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no fine from that letter. It was a warning letter.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at all the Karma.... Other products. There is no respect anywhere in this company. What about patient harm ? Docs had no idea how to dose for other indications.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug class isn't exactly rocket science. And I'm fairly confident that doctors aren't quite as big of an idiot as you are, so I think the patients are probably safe.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm, wonder if the DOJ , will agree with you. Scumbag, you will get no where with those ethics. USA has no honor.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The docs knew how to dose for other indications from our speakers. Look at the Carolinas and other areas of the country where there is a greater market share. The speakers are encouraged to have the discussion with top Psychs. Simply cut the 40mg in half and you have the perfect dose for depression.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, looks like someone is still jealous that they didn't get the job...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous ? LOL

I am grateful for my clear conscience.