Save us

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people that can save us now are the leaders that came over from DSP. They are the ones in control, and can make Mark and Ted go away in an instant. Please help us...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uday

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the acquisition first occurred, a lot of people believed/hoped the Japanese would have brought their famous culture of loyalty, honor, respect into this company and things would have improved. Instead, it seems the Japanese have adopted a 'when in Rome, do as Romans do" attitude and allowed to despicable US practices perpetrated by Mark I, Jay S. and Ted R. to continue unhindered and unchallenged. People thought we'd become like Takeda, a company that embodies Japanese values and whose employees, consequently, love working for. These DSP Japanese people seem to be a different kettle of fish, though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSP. If you are listening, SAVE US. We are working for terrible individuals that have no vision, no leadership skills, and no heart. The sales force has a hatred for our leadership. No trust, toxic, environment, sinking ship.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mole has begun activation series. Home office leak!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think people love working for Takeda then you need to go read their board. They hate it there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I just don't see it. Whether it be the Japanese or those who came over from NJ, who has the cred and guts to stand up to Mark & Team. No one! The marketing team has no backbone - they are all in survival mode now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is in survival mode. In house, people are tight lipped among co workers. It's like a morgue here. No one will stand up to upper management. Ted R will knife anyone in the back that shows any bit of independent thinking. He is a heartless individual lacking vision or management skill sets.

My friends in the sales force have indicated resumes are out and there will be reps leaving as soon as they can. I would advise to hold on for a quarter, you may fall into a severence. Only jump if you have the job you want. If not, wait for the severence.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please..."save us"? Save us from what? A $90K+ job, a company vehicle, full benefits, and the ability to manage your own business? Maybe you should grow up, and appreciate what a blessing this job is. Does this company have problems, and idiotic upper management? Could Marlborough actually listen to what the sales people need? Sure. (They probably won't) Remember I mentioned idiotic upper management, BUT I would still rather have a useless teleconference ( I know redundant ), than un-employment. Ask the Summit Sales force.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ignorance is bliss... stick your head in the sand long enough, and maybe, just maybe, this will all pass. NOT!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, sir, are an idiot who has completely missed the VERY valid points made by many on this board.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't missed the points at all, live them only a daily basis. I also understand my position in this company. If the Japanese wanted to change Sunovion they would change it. Do you really think they are sitting in Japan oblivious to what is going on with the single largest acquisition EVER!? Wake up and understand. This is a great gig, for as long as it lasts. I'll say it again...save us from what? cashing our paycheck, driving the kids to daycare in our company car, paying a co-pay rather than the full cost of a doctor's visit, or the paid time off for vacation. Ask the laid off Summit rep, or the 2800 Takeda employees that will lose their jobs between now and 2015 what they would like to be "saved from"?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Let me revise my post. Save us. From the asswipe quoted above...