Where are the ASD's??????

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard one word from the ASD's. It's appears to be a leadership vacuum. When it's time to take credit or dish out PIPs they are SUPER leaders. But, when the going gets tough, they get going. I declare they are hearby put in PIP for hiding in a time of real leadership. They are acting like the Captain of the Italian cruise ship. I sure they are lining up new jobs with Takeda right now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spelling is off, points are correct.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fcuk yuo

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sound like someone touched a nerve. If it acts like a duck...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absent ASD's explains why all Sunovion reps are getting thier info from Cafepharma now. Sad that's our main communication channel and not Area leadership!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RBM is as frustrated as I am, equally out of the loop and has mentioned that they are not told anything either. It's an absolute power vacuum, starts and ends with Mark and Rick. They tell us to like it, how much to like it and when to like it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are comments from Mark?!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

never in my career has a long anticipated drug been approved and not a call or email from corporate, let alone asd's.

stop in production is fishy at best.
    you got very few samples, just enough to carry another month
    no mention of pce winners, trip, nada
    no meetings scheduled, other than mgrs going to hq.

if someone has any valid source of info that contradicts the facts above, please share.