What a waste of Money!!!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck! They are going to send us a copy of Gary Brandt's book. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound. Management must be feeling guilty about something if they spent money on that sack of shit. Must mean even more change is coming, and we should embrace it. I sure hope the Summit team gets a copy, so they can embrace the change that came into their lives just before Christmas. Callous assholes. I would love management to embrace the changes they all deserve!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the pages are soft enough not to irritate my hemorrhoids!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was discussing Sunovion upper management during an interview the other day, yes I know I shouldn't have, but the interviewer asked why I was looking and it just came out. I simply stated that our upper management "had fallen out of touch” with its people. That it seemed to have lost its way… It may have been a mistake to give a negative comment during the interview, but once I gave some examples the DM actually said that he understood and that the industry was very chaotic, but Sunovion did seem to be sliding in a downward spiral. He had already heard about the Summit team.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have two young children at home. They have a nice story book that has two stories that management needs to read. The first is The Emperor's New Clothes. The second it The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. I think management needs to read them to understand how we feel towards them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which of the books?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both books are above upper management's IQ level to understand. They need pictures.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is toward them not towards. And I hope you have the grammar correct on your resume loser!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, you are the one who is incorrect and needs a grammar check. Either "toward" or "towards" is acceptable -- this is taken directly from the Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition:

toward; towards. The preferred form is without the ‑s in American English, with it in British English. The same is true for other directional words, such as upward, downward, forward, and backward, as well as afterward. The use of afterwards and backwards as adverbs is neither rare nor incorrect. But for the sake of consistency, it is better to stay with the simpler form.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proper punctuation would dictate a comma between the words "resume" and "loser." Just thought you might want to know for your resume, as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, LOL! I should have pointed that out as well. Thank you!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer to use the American English form without the "s". I stay away from the British English as we opened up a big can of whoop ass on them shortly after the Boston Tea Party. Now, if they would have won the revolutionary war I would probably be using the "s" - But, they didn't.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for honouring us with your two cents worth.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say tomato you say tomato.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I got my copy of that crummy book today. I can't wait to see if they gross up my next paycheck to cover the expense.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a waste. Management could never understand such a complicated book. A coloring book would be more appropriate.