Zetonna Approved!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omnaris HFA also known as Zetonna has been approved.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad we won't sell it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad we won't ever sell it and in the meantime while they were getting ready for it the marketing team let AQ go to S#** anyway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place, over the last few weeks, has proven to be led by idiots. Nothing can be done right. This ship is sinking and MI is laughing all the way to bank.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bunch of bums

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually, it's all going exactly to plan

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know we are in trouble when corporate does not announce that a long anticipated drug has been approved by the FDA. So sad, that the sales force had to hear it through the grape vine! The approval news was like a fart in the wind.......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true on all levels!!! Very sad.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see where Zetonna is one of several names Sepracor had applied for years ago. Yet when I google it or the FDA website I do not see where anything has been approved yet, except on Jan 12 of this year Sun Pharma global received tentative approval for its 1,2 and 3 mg. eszopiclone tablets. Please provide a link or documentation if you can.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is approved....Ever since the company decided that they needed to treat the research animals like their rep's...they would get great clinical trial results.