DSP brings in new product in co-promote with GSK

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops. Unfortunately it is Paxil CR. Oops again. It is for Japan only. What an exciting and dynamic company! Taking care of the Japanese again. What about us?!?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think its pretty obvious by now this company is full of incompetance and failure at every level from the very top to the sales force. I won't go one to give you dozens of examples of that at the exe level or the sales force.

I can only imagine how many people lost thier jobs by now in Japan over this purchase. The funny part is if you had an ounce of business sense and workd here you would see this day coming from a mile away four years ago with the aquisition of Alv and Omn. Looks like the Japanese are not as smart as people think.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey MORON! The brought us Latuda....which will do way more than Paxil CR could ever dream of. Now stfu.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chill little man!!! They brought us Latuda. Nuff said. Google Paxil. Yikes

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been saying this all along ("Looks like the Japanese are not as smart as people think."). People overly credited them as being business whizzes. The reality is they're prone to incompetence and folly just like any other race/nationality. Just look at the fact that they bought this company and left Ted R. in executive mgmt with all those sexual discrimination lawsuits hanging over his head from his Novartis days. Seems like the Japanese didn't do too much homework with this acquisition... and they have continued to show ineptitude since then too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say that the Japanese are generally very astute business people. But there are always exceptions to the rule. DSP leaders in Japan are reputed to be very conservative relative to the reset of the industry. Also, apparently, relatively incompetent.