The Beginning if the END....today's voice mail

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS voive mail today is the beginning of the END!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its the first nail in the coffin. Corporate is just Holding out on us until the very last minute.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoa - never knew a new drug approval was bad news. i think she sounded more upbeat when omnaris was "recalled".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a horrible voice mail from our leader. Her voice and tone said it all!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's OVER....get your resumes ready!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run for your lives! I'm sure PS has her running shoes on after that voice mail.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is so horrible

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did it say?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She said ciclesonide hfa approved, but we cannot discuss commercialization of product. Code for we.re not promoting it. Everyone is ripping on Patty, but she's telling us its over without telling us that. Legally, she can't tell us to start looking. Instead, she's dropping blatant hints telling us to leave. Take her advice, stop working and begin the transition out of here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop the hate! She is a good leader. She is just doing her job. Don't blame her for doing her job. She is a good person. I'm a rep, do what I do, keep working hard. This thing may turn around. This is pharma in 2012, anything can happen out of the control of home office staff. Stay positive and hope it works out. I've talked to a lot of my friends and they all feel the same way.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. We are all in the same boat. She is doing the best she can. Leave it at that. Do what you must. But, it is not her fault.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd STILL do her!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If she talks to us one more time like we are her 6 year old children I am gonna punch my windshield.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really didn't read that much into it. I don't think it meant the end. We've known since last Thurs things weren't good when Patti had her call then. I think it was necessary for her to state the facts. We already know the situation isn't great! She told us on the call Thurs, it was going to be delayed.

Think the situation sucks but don't think the call meant anything more!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero leadership. She does not even know how to speak to us like a VP.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS is far from a leader. She attempts to present herself as a genuine, loyal, mother-like figure while only looking out for herself and her resume. There is no part of her that has any sincere concern over the employees she is representing; not unlike any of her cohorts. Our leadership is led by a group of individuals born of the, "what about me" sentiment. It's a terrible shame that this company has not lived up to the promising potential that it has continued to neglect.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually, it's the beginning of the beginning. rr is a stud.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was said on the conf call today? In another division.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOTHING! TOTALLY USELESS CALL!!!