Does not add up

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. No update on the shortage of Omnairs on web-page.
    2. FDA no update on new drug approval. Public Record. Must be reported.
    3. NO UPDATE ON DRUG SHORTAGE SUPPLY LIST FOR OMNARIS. AGAIN, MUST BE REPORTED. LIST UPDATED YESTERDAY.

HMMMM. Who is getting played in all of this???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA site has not been updated to reflect any drug approvals that have occurred since 01-19-2012. The HFA product was supposedly on the 20th -- wait until the 012-20-2012 report is posted before you question THIS portion of the truth. And believe me, I am NOT suggesting that everything we have been told is true!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are NO press releases on either our website, or the Takeda website about any production problems with Omnaris. I checked the FDA website about recalls and such, all I could find was one lot number of Omnaris being affected. So things are not adding up at all.

I am curious also as to why the completely different name for the product--Zetonna. Why are we running away from the Omnaris brand name? Was Omnaris such a failure in the eyes of the company that it feels the new product must disassociate itself from the old? Or will one product be sold by Nycomed (Takeda) and one by Sunovion?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brother who knows. I have a new idea. Worry about what you can control. We are all in the same boat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First. Calm down. Second, new product had several names and FDA said no names that sound or use omnaris because it's confusing. One is one spray per nostril the other is two sprays. Unlike Your world where you can spew out a bunch of nonsense, the FDA has rules and sunovion must follow them in order for you to spew nonsense all day. Third, calm down