Latuda being Blocked by OMH!!!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What can we do about the letter that has been sent out to all the hospitals and clinics associated with OMH. They are not allowing any new patients to get Latuda unless approved by the OMH medical director. Are our goals going to be adjusted or are we just screwed!! We can't grow our business with these types of obstacles. Dead on Arrival!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As usual our ocg team delivers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when will they figure it out already? We can't create demand and sell, so we must give it away!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this in New York? Welcome to what the rest of us have been going through for a year already. Sucks to be in the same standing as everyone else, doesn't it!?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it about those in New York and New Jersey. I have never encountered so many egocentric,self absorbed people in all my life. No one cares what is going on out east. Get over yourselves.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

welcome to the real world! Try selling Brovana when it is NDC blocked and/or no contracting with hospitals. Also it is a premium price compared to the competition b/c we raised our WAC 8 times in 1 year! So we all get screwed in the hospitals (for what was once a hospital sales force only) and our goals are crazy unattainable when we lost formulary status due to cost. Plus we get screwed again when HHC's stop covering or sub the day brand. We are all screwed any way you look at it. What is really stupid is that this place puts you on a plan for shit you have no control over.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

without bipolar and OMH block you are pretty much done. And in a few months, unless you match generic price you are done with NYHHC as well.