LOSS OF GREAT COACH & LEADER IN FL

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost a great coach, leader, & friend today. Sad news that RBM in FL resigned. We will surely miss his wisdom and fairness. God Speed P.Jones.

2. veritas

veritas Guest

Damn. If this is true, Sunovion lost a good one. Derek is tops!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to a sorry ass leader gerry revnell....im sure he will run many more off before senior leadership realizes this guys a putts....paul jones had more pce wins in the la
    st 5 years then gerry has in a lifetime....what a tool

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, the above OP is right. Ran off a wonderful leader 'cause he is trying to show he has what it takes to keep his ASD spot. Gerry, you may find out that it's just not worth it cause there is life after Sunovion!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are so upset and its the real end of a era of wisdom, focus on what matters and trustworthy managemnet. So sad in Florida :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gerry has hired some awful RBM's in his time and it is sad to see a great one go. Word to the wise...watch your back in the South. I think GR's goal is to hire his own robots who will kiss his butt and try to play hard ass to show what a great leader he is. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sad to see GR able to hire another unqualified RBM. Sad day in Florida.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A word to the wise; GR is the puppet and those above him are the puppet masters. It is a sad day when HR/Legal/Ted run this joint.

Here is wishing PJ the best and sorry you had to be part of their quota of their attrition.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just so you know. P.Jones retired. He was not asked to leave. He left on HIS OWN TERMS!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct he left on his own terms...if he still worked for SB he would still be here. Working for Gerry is a joke he trys to baffle you with bullshit. He is nothing more than a do boy. Remember he is not to be trusted...mark my words he is stabbing you in the back right now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PJ RETIRED ON THIS OWN TERMS. HE IS THE BEST. MUCH BETTER THOSE HIGHER UPS WHO KNOW NOTHING OR CANNOT TAKE ADVICE FROM ONE WHO HAS BEEN AROUND FOR ALL THE UPS AND DOWNS THE INDRUSTRY HAS BEEN THRU.. RIP SUNOVION

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so sad :-(

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should fire GR and hire PJ back... A superior choice.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PJ....nice guy, really nice guy. Industry passed him by a few years ago. Probably was a great manager a few years ago, now was just a nice guy, a really nice guy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My vote....BOOT out Ger R and bring PJ back as ASD!! Clean up this mess and moce forward. Man I wish we had a vote. He would ROCK as an ASD and get rid of the riff raff (new clueless RBM's who are viruses) and bring in loyal, educated, fair RBMs. Sounds like a plan. I will send it in on the Source, I am sure they will listen. BLAH!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather have manager that had compassion for his team and passion for what he believes in than a ASD thats 2 faced He made a difference in my life One of best bosses I ever worked for. he will be missed but not forgotten

World passed him bye my Ass
    Sorry GR nice try

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor GR finally realizing that he is not up as a great leader. Fact is, he is so far over his head its funny!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could hire Shane Adams. I heard he is doing a great job filling in over in miami. C'mon back me up on this.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shane is a nice guy but Derk is a better fit for the RBM Tampa job. He knows the area lives in ithe right place and has the "right stuff" my votes for Derek

But it will probably be some GR jerk-off

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote for Derek. Local knowledge trumps all. People and processes count.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go Derek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!