Today's slides from presentation to investors

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't open link. What info can you tell us about the presentation?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to buy the stock, whats the ticker?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tyo 4506

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now is a good time to buy. Lost 14 yen (1.5%) as sales and profits down. Get it on the cheap! All Sunovion products down except Brovana and Xopenex.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If DSP-0565 is the new, DSP molecule for epilepsy that just went in to Phase 1 studies in the US, where does that leave Stedesa? Is it DOA, sold, or will we have 2 drugs to promote for the same indication, controlling epileptic seizures?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are SG&A expenses in North America going up? ..... All budgets have been cut.... That leaves only one conclusion.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't buy the stock with my sons monopoly money.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the Xopenex restructuring cost them 1.2 billion yen (slide 7).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your conclusion? Looks like DSP focus is in Japan and overseas. Not much on the horizon for U.S. sales force.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the presentation. It says SG&A expenses are flat every where except North America where they are going up. But budgets - which still have not been roled out - have gone down. Those expenses then could only be for one thing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what? severance pay for the "A-Team"?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't this info from 2010 through q4 2011? I'm a pharm rep and don't moonlight as an analyst, so tell me where you see all this concrete doomsday data for 2012?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very possibly. Also could be ready to spend lots more money to try to get Latuda up to $750 million by end of 2014. Or it could be both.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like slide 12 myself. Take a look at Latuda. Q1 $35 million--obviously almost all stocking, not much in sales because when you look at Q2, Latuda did a whopping $6 million in sales. So you say, well, that wasn't a result of poor sales, retailers were just working their way through their initial inventory. Ok, so let's look at Q3--a whopping $7 million in sales! Now we get to Q4 and lo and behold, we are back to a whopping $38 million in sales. Is Latuda catching fire, or did we load wholesalers and retail accounts up at the end of the year, encouraging them to bear the 10% price increase. Tune in again at the end of Q1 to see which it is. If Latuda is back down to single digits, we know it was all "executive inventory adjustment."