Tracking GPS (cell toweres) on IPAD 2

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new IPAD 2 will have the Verizon 3G map just like the iphone. It updates your location every 5 minutes. The managers can see on their IPAD where you made a call (name and geographic location according to the cell towers) about 5 minutes after you make it. For everyone that likes to get a late start or an early afternoon at the bar the IPAD will know exactly where you are every 5 minutes. That should weed out the last of the dead weight for ISTA.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they want more turnover, this is exactly what they will do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true I am not sure how I feel about it. i work hard but i know this tool will be used to intimidate me if my sales numbers slump for a bit. I can see my manager who is a micromanager using this to criticize my route or wondering why i drove a certain way. Ista I cannot trust with this power. Especially my manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be Mel! If they have NOTHING else to worry about than to see where we are at every damn minute of the day than they can have this stinking job. Whats next...will we have to call her or any other mger before stopping for a bio break.?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ista, real sales is like sausage. You don't want to really see how it happens. I think they will be surprised how some top reps work to a lesser degree than poorer reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

of course it is that totally controlling over the top biaaatch Mel...if you're working for her you're crazy go find another job she is worthless POS!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgt spent a lot of time and money bringing these IPADS to you , If they could only figure out how to launch a product/ help it get covered and increase sales we would be ok. This week they are working on what cars we will be driving next year. Guess they need something to do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they won't be able to downgrade my Equinox anymore unless they take out the power locks and radio.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have your local mechanic disconnect it! Let the co. explain why it's so important you have it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it possible that some reps might get an upgrade to the Equinox? I'm holding out for a Beemer!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ista is not tracking reps.

For your own peace of mind, just turn of the celluar data and location services in the settings tab. No way to track you then even if they tried.

If I were you, I would track them by writing down every damn word my manager told me when directing off label sales.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the ability to turn off the GPS will be disabled. just guessing. i wonder what happens the every once in a while I don't get out of the house by 8am.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will help a lot of people make a decision to leave. No one wants this kind of pressure.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is real dm potential here, man I'm overwhelmed

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know 5 people in the top 20 who are leaving in the next 60 days!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make that 6.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't imagine that they want anymore turnover. Just do your job and you should be ok.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't care how many people leave... Just ask the RD's. The DM's are nice and cozy at Ista from what I hear. Zero turnover. Everything is the reps at Ista. That's why turnover is ridiculous. It's becoming an industry joke.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% correct. DMs do not care who stays or who goes. ISTA has the highest rep turnover in the industry. Other companies let people go, but ISTA can't keep anyone that gets an equal or better offer from another company. This year will be worse!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a vet in the industry of 20+ years. I'll make it simple
    Do you job and Increase your numbers and you will be left alone. If you don't suffer the consequences of your actions, or lack of.

If a manager wants you gone, you will be, hence learn to manage your boss and why makes them happy just like your accounts. You don't bitch at your customers when they don't write , don't bitxh at your boss if they don't give you a food review if you did nothing to earn it

iPads are good tools if you do your job, if not they will use it with every other tool to move you out

Now focus on what you can do and go do it or leave and see that everywhere else is the same as here when it comes to accountability and numbers